Thursday 19 February 2015

Ok so here is the soppy status. Today I took a handcycle lent to me by a good friend Andrew Wilkinson and I challenged myself to ride it from Cwmbran to Chepstow in memory of Tash to raise awarness of TSS aware with the support of her Mum and family Mandy Scott Mike Scott Jean Earl and Daniel Falber I was supported by a fantastic team including Lewis Jones Jennifer Rawlinson and Owain Taylor and my amazing wife Natalie McAnsh. Missed on the challenge was Nathen Hole Rhian Hole Lucy Arnold-Matthews and Tim and Thomas Hoare and even though I understand completely why you where not there guys you where missed dearly. So the route took us from home to WAWWA in Pontnewydd cwmbran along the canal into newport through the town and over the bridge and along Chepstow road dealing with puddles and mud first and then traffic and people as well as it being bin day we where faced with plenty of obstacles. At last we hit the coldra and once we where safely over this nightmare roundabout we got on the A48 all the way to Chepstow taking on hill after hill to the finish line with the weather freezing and wet we where hit by endless rain but we did it and I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been involved from start to finish I could not do the things I do with out the love support and encouragement of those around me and you all know who you are and I want you to know what you mean to me... so from me to you thank you... The full story of this challenge and many more can be found on the website at seenobounds.com so please drop by for a visit and keep an eye on the updates as I carry on with my challenge 2015 see no bounds...

from See No Bounds http://ift.tt/1q3XqIz

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment